Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I guess? Do they even celebrate it in this country?

Alexa is home sick from school. She's certainly not acting sick. She does have a nasty cough though. Figured I'd keep her home rather than spead her germs (unlike the other parents, obviously). She's been running around tormenting Dylan for 2 days now, but he seems to be enjoying it, for the most part.

It's been beautiful and sunny the past 2 days with temps reaching 50! Is this Spring? We cant wait to make our way down to Texas, then Costa Rica in a few months!

I started a group on Facebook for Alexa and all of the funny things she says. Here's the link if you wanna join...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=385091246816&ref=mf

She's pretty goofy.... there, I warned you.

So that's that. I'm gonna go straighten up the house enjoy this beautiful sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment