Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What is that?

Silence?

Yes. Things are finally starting to fall into place. Alexa goes to school everyday and Dylan, well, he's just that loveable cuddly baby you just cant get enough of (unless he's trying to examine your teeth or rip your glasses off of your face....then you're pretty much over it!) I'm adapting to the grocery store/lack of food situation. Chris is still bitter they dont sell breakfast sausage though...lol. You know what I'm bitter about!? Just a few things today...

Why should I have to shop in the Childrens Department to buy my clothes? I am 5'4 and pushing 30 (ok, pushing 28, but still). I have EARNED the right to shop in AT LEAST the Juniors Section, but nope. Not here. Apparently here I am the size of an average 12 yr old. Same with shoes. Yesterday, one of the stores was having a great sale on boots, so I went oer there. You guessed it, I wear a kids size in boots too. This is seriously irritating me. They dont make cute boots with heels for KIDS!! GRRRRRR.

Another thing....the toilets....yep...back to the toilets.

They are so high off the ground, my feet dont reach the floor when I sit down. I'm gonna have to get me a step stool just so I can pee comfortably. HEH.

Oh well, off to get the big munchkin so she can make the rest of my day a living hell. I have bruises al over me from her hitting. Now her new thing is kicking, so when she gets mad, she'll kick me.....HARD. I dont let her wear shoes in the house anymore.

Anyway, have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment